1. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia. Application of Arsenic of Georgian Ores for Producing Crystals of III-V Semiconductor Compounds. 2016-2018
2. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia. Climate Change and Sustainable Development. 2018-2019
3. Norwegian center for international cooperation in education. Georgian-Norwegian partnership in climate teleconnection and prediction. 2017-2019
4. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation. Research of autonomous solar power plant in Tbilisi classical gymnasium SCR/7/3/2018. 2018-2019
5. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation. The Complex Study of Antioxidantes and Mineral Components in Georgian Red Wines by Modern Physical-chemical Methods. 2015-2018
6. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation. Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development. 2015-2016
7. Science and Technology Center in Ukraine (the STCU). Heavy Metals in the Environment and in Human Hairs. 2014-2016
8. SHOTA RUSTAVELI NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION OF GEORGIA. Some electrical and optical properties of III-V type Semiconducting Compounds and their Solid Solutions. 2013-2015
9. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation, Science and Technology Center in Ukraine. Radon background in drinking and surface waters in areal of capital of Georgia – Tbilisi. 2012-2014
10. FP7. Solar and Space Weather Network of Excellence. 2011-2016
11. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation. Population Attitude to Ecological Problems and Study of Drinking Water Quality in Telavi City. 2015
12. TSU, Faculty of Exact and Natural Sciences. Public attitudes towards environmental problems (On the example of Mestia Municipality). 2015
13. EU. Implementation of the project EU CHEMLAB-GEO. EU certified Chemical Laboratory Technician for Georgia. 2010-2013
14. US Department of State. Modeling of Extreme Temperature and Precipitation over Georgia for the Sustainable Development of the Country. 2013
15. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation, ICTP. Extreme Weather and Climate Events in the Southern Caucasus - Black Sea Region. 2013
16. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation. Frequency, Duration and Intensity of Extreme Weather and Climate Events Over Georgia: Past, Current and Future Scenarios. 2012-2013
17. The abdus Salam International Centre For Theoretical Physics. Ilia State University and International Global atmospheric Chemistry. Extreme Weather and Climate Events in the Southern Caucasus-Black See Region. International Conference. 2013
18. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation. Study and Modelling of Extreme Climate Events in Georgia by Regional Climate Model (RegCM). 2012
19. Volkswagen Foundation. Analyzing multiple interrelationships between environmental and social processes in Mountainous regions of Georgia – Interdisciplinary research to foster sustainable land use, land development and quality of life. 2011-2014
20. Civilian Research and development Foundation (CRDF). Development of a new MS program: Climate Change and Sustainable Development with the Emphasis on the Southern Caucasus. 2011
21. The Science and Technology Center in Ukraine, Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation. Radon exhalation state in Tbilisi and an estimation of its radiological influence on the population. 2010-2012
22. Academic Swiss Caucasus Net (ASCN). The Role of Social Capital in Rural Community Development in Georgia. 2010-2012
23. Federal Department of Foreign Affairs FDFA, The Embassy of Switzerland. Ecological education for school-children and environment monitoring. 2010
24. Closed Nuclear Centres Partnership (CNCP). Organization of manufacture of natural gas odorisers. 2010-2011
25. Georgian National Sciense Foundation. High temperature superconductor materials research with irradiation and doping. 2009-2011
26. Georgia National Science Foundation. Popular science lectures for public schools (geography, ecology, geology). 2009
27. Georgian National Science Foundation. Development of new radiation resistant semiconductor materials on the base of InPxAs1-x solid solution. 2009-2011
28. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation. Complex ecological and micro-climate research of Ureki-Shekvetili health-resort zone. 2008-2010
29. Georgian National Science Foundation (GNSF). Creation of the dielectric state in IV-VI Semiconductors. 2007-2009
30. Georgian National Sciense Foundation. Investigation of physical effects in perspective materials of a current importance (semi-conductors, superconductor and etc.) and in compositions and elements, made on basis of them. 2005-2007
31. NATO-OSCE, NATO Science for Peace. South Caucasus River Monitoring. project 977991 SfP. 2003-2008.
1. 2019 Applied Research Grant Program CARYS -19-106. Development of Energy System (EMS) by Smart Controller for Connecting Microgenerators to the Electrical Distribution Network and Consumers. 2020-2021. #CARYS -19-106
2. 2019 State Science Grants Program for Fundamental Research. Develop a Geographical Information System to Evaluate Accessibility to Medical Services in Kvemo Kartli Region. 2020-2023. #FR-19-14993.
3. 2019 State Science Grants Program for Fundamental Research. Ecological Monitoring of the Landfills Surrounding Areas and Population Health Risk Assessment. 2020-2022. #FR-19-5196
4. 2019 State Science Grants Program for Fundamental Research. Assessing the Projected Impacts of Climate Change in Georgia Using a Very High-Resolution Climate Model. № FR-19-8110
5. Sofia University Scientific Fund. Urban Heat Island in Bulgaria - Causes and Tendencies. 2019- to date.
6. Research and Innovation of Romania, (IFA). Impact of climate change on glaciers and associated risks in the Georgian Caucasus. 2019- to date.
7. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia. Actual Problems of Landscape Sciences: Environment, society, politics. 2018- to date.